Spicy Warm Potato SaladNot on the grill, but goes with all barbecue
Potato salad is a staple of most barbecue outings. There are tons of different recipes, but all in all, you must have this on the table for your company to enjoy. They will enjoy this recipe!
For this recipe, you will need 1 1/2 pounds of red potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes, cleaned and cut in quarters
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons real butter
- 2 Tablespoons apple juice
- 2 Tablespoons freshly chopped tarragon
- 1 medium shallot, chopped
- 2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
In a sauce pan large enough to contain all the ingredients, add the wine, vinegar, butter, apple juice, shallot and potatoes. Cook over medium covered heat for about 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
Remove the potatoes to a bowl and season with the salt, pepper and tarragon.