- Lights charcoal without the use of expensive or environmentally harmful chemicals.
- Provides a safer and easier way to prepare barbecue charcoals.
- Eliminates unpleasant lighter fluid taste and odor from barbecued food.
5 YEAR GUARANTEE
3 STEP EASY LIGHT INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Place two half sheets (14" x 22") - but no more! - of crumpled newspaper in the lower chamber of your charcoal starter.
2) Place the starter on the coal grate of your barbecue and pour up to five pounds of charcoal into the top chamber.
3) Light the paper from the bottom, making sure the paper is burning well, and relax. Coals will be ready in 15-20 minutes.
SAFER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT AND YOUR FAMILY!