For great meals over any open fire, on the barbecue, or over a charcoal bed.
- in the Backyard
- Or at the beach
The Tool Wizard Portable Rotisserie Kit can cook up to 20 pounds of food over any open fire, on the ground, or in a bbq pit. It runs on two D size batteries that power the rotisserie for up to 20 hours and can be used virtually anywhere. It comes with two upright poles which are driven into the ground on either side of the fire. It has a 36 inch, 3/8 inch Rotisserie rod that is drivin by the battery operated motor. The kit also includes four spit forks and a counter weigh for perfectly balanced rotation.
- Drive the two vertical support poles into the ground, with a hammer, approximately 34" apart on either side of your heat source.
- Insert the battery powered gear reduction motor into slot on the vertical support pole.
- Slide the food to be cooked onto the square STAINLESS STEEL rotisserie rod and secure with spit forks. Tighten gently with pliers to ensure they stay put while on the fire.
- Insert pointed end of crossbar through eyehole in support pole, then BACK the other end into square opening on motor (mounted on second vertical support pole).
- FLIP THE SWITCH at the back of the motor and YOU'LL BE COOKING!