Chili Grill, holds 12 chilies.
2.5 lb. shipping weight.
Finally an easy way to make great stuffed jalapenos!
Perfect for grilling stuffed Jalepenos without losing the filling! Let your imagination go wild with what you can put in them! Shrimp, sausage, cheese, tomatoes, oysters, refried beans, everything but the kitchen sink!
Looking for a great Low Fat Recipe?
Tuna Stuffed Poblanos
• 3 ounces reduced fat or Neufchatel cheese, softened
• 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
• 1.5 ounce can fancy white albacore tuna in water, reduced salt
• 1 - 2 ounce can chopped green chiles
• 2 tablespoons green onions, very finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
• 4 medium poblano peppers, seeded and cored (leave whole)
Mix cheese and mayonnaise in a medium bowl and beat with mixer until smooth. Add tuna, chiles, green onion, minced cilantro and ground cumin. Mix well. Spoon tuna mixture into prepared peppers. Cover and chill for at least 2 to 3 hours.
These can be served raw, or cook 'em up in the Chile Grill !
Click Here for some amazing Chile Grill Recipes !